Acupuncture and treatment
The range of conditions that acupuncture is traditionally used for is very wide and is reflected in this list published below. If you have a condition that you think I might be able to help you with, be it an emotional condition or internal condition, then do call and we can discuss more in person.
Many conditions do improve after a typical course of 6 treatments. It is important to remember that the effect may build up slowly at first, especially if the condition is long term, thus only becoming really noticeable after 4 or so sessions. However, I will always say if I think that the acupuncture approach is not working for you: circumstances are varied so acupuncture is not going to work for everyone, all of the time.
Top 7 Conditions Treated:
1. Pain: Back pain, Neck pain, Knee Pain, Neuropathic pain, Frozen shoulder, Osteoarthritis, Sports Injuries, Sciatica, Tennis elbow, Plantar Faciitis.
2. Fertility: Female fertility, Male fertility, PCOS, Endometriosis, Infertility ART
3. Insomnia: Lack of sleep, and worry about lack of sleep. Restless legs syndrome (RLS)
4. Anxiety, Depression, Stress & Burnout
5. Gastrointestinal tract disorders & Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
6. Headache & Migraine
7. Hot flushes / Night sweats
The above conditions are the top conditions I treat in terms of numbers of clients I see, but there are many more things that I do treat and that are treated by other practitioners. For more conditions treated, my professional body, the British Acupuncture Council (BAcC) and the leading body for acupuncture in the UK, publishes a list of "a-z of conditions" fact-sheets explaining the acupuncture approach to these conditions, with full scientific and research information.